World Cider Day Celebrations
Get your party boots on for a day of funky fun!
Revel in the ultimate tribute line up with live music from:
- Athol Guy & the Seekers Story – Celebrate Australian Music Royalty
- Tusk – Fleetwood Mac comes alive
- Ron Vincent sings Cat Stevens – a wonderful intimate musical journey with all the classics
- Ramble Tamble – the Australian Credence Clearwater Revival Show
- Test Pilot Molly – Legendary local cover band
We will have Cider making demos, new release ciders, great food and lots of it (paella, fish & chips, BBQ Chorizo, Cuttlefish, Pork Rotisserie, local Lamb Sliders, Signature Flying Brick Platters, Apple pancakes, Apply Fairy Floss), wine, beer, cocktails and even a Kid’s ‘CORE’ner. . .
An excellent day out!
Date: Saturday 3 June
Time: 11am – 9pm
Venue: Flying Brick Cider Co, 1251 – 1269 Bellarine Highway, Wallington
Cost: Early Bird tickets are $20 pp (Otherwise, it’s $25 on the day). Kids under 12 free (accompanied by an adult)
Bookings: Book online via online via www.cidercelebrations.com.au