Seasonal Gardening Workshops
Everything you need to know to grow healthy and fresh organic food throughout the seasons. Utilising permaculture design principles and sustainable practices, drawing on the skills of our in-house gardening guru’s Ben (Permaculture Gardener) and Igor (Farm Manager) to help turn your garden into one of abundance, health and beauty! Join one of our seasonal Gardening Workshops or sign up for all four!
“FREE” FRIDAYS – All attendees of any workshop are also welcome to pop into Basils Farm every Friday* from 11am-12noon to have a chat in the garden with Ben &/or Igor. (*any changes to the schedule will be posted on our website EVENTS page).
Winter Gardening Workshop
In this workshop we will cover the following topics:
- Species selection and planting for winter
- Farming worms in the garden.
- Kitchen garden harvests and how to use them (creating sensational soups).
- Winter propagation (hardwood cuttings).
- Pruning deciduous trees and shrubs.
- Soil health & nutrition (legumes & green manures).
- Orchard Design.
- Garden Design
We are also offering some great BONUS OFFERS and DISCOUNTS. Visit our bookings page for more information
Date: Saturday 22 July
Time: 10am – 12 noon
Venue: Basils Farm, 43-53 Nye Road, Swan Bay
Cost: $40 per person.
- Couples discount – when booking a SINGLE workshop. When yourself and a partner book into the same class you both save 10%. Use code COUPLE10. You must book 2 people in at one time to receive the discount.
- Singles discount – when booking MULTIPLE workshops. Book all FOUR workshops and receive a 15% discount. Use code SINGLE15. BOOK HERE.
- Couples discount – when booking MULTIPLE workshops. Book all FOUR workshops for 2 people and receive a 20% discount. BOOK HERE. Use code COUPLE20.